MemberConnect, ATFCU's online banking solution, gives you safe and secure access to your account 24 hours a day via the internet. The security of your account is very important to Austin Telco. Additional security measures are in place that help prevent fraud and help you verify that you are on Austin Telco’s secure servers.
With MemberConnect you can:
- Send and receive secure messages about your account.
- Check balances and available funds in your savings, checking and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your Austin Telco accounts.
- View account history and see which checks have cleared.
- View and print images of cleared checks.
- Pay bills electronically with Online Bill Pay.
- Receive free eAlerts through your cell phone or email for events like low balances, direct deposit, cleared checks, share certificate maturity, upcoming loan payments, and many more.
- View and download your statements electronically with eStatements.
- Download transaction information into Quicken or other personal financial software.
- Transfer payments to your Austin Telco loan accounts.
- Withdraw funds by check from your Austin Telco accounts to be sent to your home address.
- Receive a loan advance from your Austin Telco credit card or line of credit.
- Activate your new Visa Check Card or Visa Credit Card
- Deactivate your lost or stolen Visa Check Card or Visa Credit Card
To start accessing your account online, simply enter your account number on our homepage and click on “Submit”. You will then be prompted to enter in your access code. Access codes are generally assigned while opening an account. Once you have entered in your access code, you may be asked to create a secondary password. Once the secondary password has been created you will then you will be taken to your account home page. If you need to reset your access code, we have the following three options:
For security reasons we do not reset access codes over the phone, but you have the following four options:
•You may come by any branch location and a new access code can be issued to you after verifying a valid ID.
•You may email a signed written request from the email address we have on file for your account to email@example.com. We will verify your signature and mail your new access code to the address we have on file for your account. (Please allow five working business days for delivery).
•You may fax a written request to 512-206-3553. We will verify your signature and mail your new access code to the address we have on file for your account. (Please allow five working business days for delivery).
•You may call accounting at 512-302-5555 ext. 7190. We will verify your information on the account and mail your new access code to the address we have on file for your account.
For security reasons we do not reset access codes over the phone