New Online Banking
We will be rolling out a new online banking platform that will incorporate all of the best features of MemberConnect. The new platform contains a wide range of improved and expanded services including:
- Improved Account Alerts – Additional alert types will be available to allow you to better monitor your account activity including balance changes, check clearing, debit/credit card usage, etc.
- Online Password Management – It will no longer be necessary to contact Austin Telco IT support staff or come into a branch to reset your online banking password.
- Bill Pay – Improvements to the interface will be provided in the new release. The Bill Pay screens include a streamlined design and are integrated into the Online Banking platform.
- Stop Payments – initiate stop payment requests at your convenience.
- Expanded Transfer Capability – Transfer funds to other Austin Telco members as well as to and from your accounts at other institutions.
- Online Statements – Your Austin Telco Online Statement will open in a new browser window without interrupting your home banking session.
- Enhanced Account Details – View additional account details including dividend rates, Year‐To‐Date dividends, and overdraft sources.
- Online Share Opening and Funding – new shares can be opened and funded from your accounts at Austin Telco or other financial institutions.
- Quicken / QuickBooks Download – Tighter integration and import capabilities into these popular accounting software programs. Existing Quicken users will use their account number, newly created password, and existing secondary password to login.
In addition to the new user features, the new home banking platform will have upgraded security features such as:
- Login History – Review login history to help identify unauthorized activity and you can receive optional notification upon online account access.
- Security Questions – This increases the security of your accounts. Certain transactions and account changes may require additional identification before completion. Security settings and challenge questions/responses can be updated within the online banking platform.
- Security Codes – Members will be offered an additional method of authenticating their identity for certain transactions by using Voice or Text based authentication codes.
Important First Time Login Information
When you login to the new Online Banking platform for the first time, you will be prompted to complete the following:
Enter your Account Number & Current Password
- Establish Security Questions
- Change your Password if your current password does not meet the security requirements
What do I need to do to prepare?
To ensure a smooth transition to the new Online Banking platform, please be sure that your contact information (email address and phone number) is up to date. You can verify your account information by visiting any Austin Telco location or by logging into Member Connect and choosing “Update Contact Information” from the “Settings” menu.
Supported Browsers & Operating Systems
The following browsers are supported and should be used for optimal performance and security. Some functionality of Online Banking may also require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Web browsers and Operating Systems not outlined below may work; but the safety and security of the online experience cannot be guaranteed.
Supported Operating Systems
Supported Web Browsers
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Internet Explorer
Bill Pay Enhancements
The new Online Banking platform offers enhancements to Bill Pay including the return of the Estimated Delivery Date, re-designed Payment Center, and the ability to set a default checking account. All existing payees, payments and history will be transitioned to the new environment.
Will my account alerts still work?
If you are currently using eAlerts, your alerts will need to be reentered after the new platform is released.
Will I still receive my Login Notification?
If you are currently receiving a login each time your account is accessed, you will need to sign up for the service again in the new platform.