Systems Administrator - (Salary Range 45k - 55k)
Austin Telco FCU is seeking a talented individual to join our Information Technology team. The Systems Administrator is responsible for the support, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Manage Active Directory Group Policy, Exchange, Windows Server, and virtualized environments.
- Manage and maintain Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-Spyware software, patches and updates.
- Possess high level of proficiency in LAN/WAN communications and IT best practices.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Perform routine system maintenance and monitor system operations to minimize downtime. Provide emergency after hours support for mission critical systems as required. Perform system upgrades and or maintenance after hours as required.
- Provide prompt analysis and resolution of systems, network and equipment problems.
- Maintain system documentation and procedures.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Assist both members and internal users in a help desk environment.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Sound knowledge of Windows networking infrastructure, Active Directory, operating systems and application support.
- Thorough knowledge of VMware architecture, storage management and the associated integrations.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, more specifically Word, Excel and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient project management skills.
- Certifications in Network/System Administration highly desired.
How to Apply
To apply for any of these positions, apply online or download our employment application. If you download our application, complete the form and fax it to 512-206-3551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Relatives of current employees or relatives of volunteer members of the Board of Directors or Supervisory Committee are not eligible for employment with Austin Telco. A relative is defined as any person who is related by blood or marriage, or whose relationship with the employee is similar to that of persons who are related by blood or marriage.
Applications are accepted at any ATFCU location. Austin Telco Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.