Who Can Join?
Austin Telco is a member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative. Membership eligibility is available to individuals who:
- Live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Caldwell, or Burnet County.
- Immediate relatives of eligible individuals
- Organization of eligible individuals
To establish your membership in Austin Telco Federal Credit Union, simply make a minimum deposit of $25 to a share savings account. This $25 represents your share of ownership in the credit union and must remain on deposit in order to utilize the many services ATFCU offers.
For detailed information on how to become a member of Austin Telco, visit your local branch or contact one of our Member Services Representatives at 512-302-5555, ext. 7190.
For more information on our products and services you can view or download our Member Services brochure here.
Member Services Brochure
What You Need
Applying is fast and easy. Here's what you'll need to have to open an account.
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Texas issued drivers’ license with photo or Texas DPS Identification card with photo, Valid U.S. Passport , Valid foreign issued passport w/ photo and U. S. stamp, or Texas Issued Concealed Handgun License (CHL) with photo.
- A credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be the primary owner
- You must be a US Citizen
It only takes a few minutes to become an Austin Telco FCU member! Click the link below to open your account online!
With our simple Switch Kit, we take the worry out of changing financial institutions. Moving your account to Austin Telco Federal Credit Union is fast, simple, and convenient. Click here to get our Switch Kit.