|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Austin Telco Federal Credit Union
|What We Do
|How does Austin Telco Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Austin Telco Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card or pay your bills
- make deposits to or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on the account.