Austin Telco VISA® Credit Card
Your Austin Telco Visa Credit Card features an embedded chip that improves security every time you make a purchase at a chip activated terminal. This chip protects you from fraud by creating a one-time use code for each chip transaction. Please click here for more information on chip cards and EMV technology. With your ATFCU VISA card, you get the security, reliability, and convenience of the number one payment card used by people around the world. Use your card to pay for purchases at more than 28 million locations. ATFCU VISA cardholders can also use their cards to obtain cash at more than 800,000 VISA ATMs and 400,000 VISA Member offices worldwide.
Visa® Credit Card Interest Rates
Benefits of a Austin Telco VISA Credit Card:
- Support for members by calling Card Services at 512-407-3181.
- Our interest rate as low as (9.90%1) is among the lowest in the nation
- No Annual Fee
- We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle.
- ATM access
- No fee cash advances - at any ATFCU location
- Austin Telco Visa card holders can enroll in the safe and secure online purchasing service,
- Compatible with Apple Pay.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Visa Purchase Alerts is a free program that allows you to receive near real-time notifications of transactions that are conducted on your enrolled Visa card accounts. This insight provides you the ability to be alerted to potential fraud and monitor your spending based upon preset preferences.
The Visa Purchase Alerts service includes the following transaction alert types:
- Threshold Alert
- International Alert
- Decline Alert
- Credit Alert
Click Here to enroll in Visa Purchase Alerts.
Need your Austin Telco VISA card now?
Need to activate your new card?
1Annual Percentage Rate. The interest range from 9.90% APR to 17.90% APR, are based on credit qualifications. There are no cash advance fees if performed at a Austin Telco branch or ATM.