Are you looking for a savings solution that offers higher dividend rates but isn't trapped behind long terms? Look no further than a money market account. With a money market account, you can earn more on your savings while enjoying the safety and security of being Federally Insured by the NCUA.
With an Austin Telco Money Market account you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Rates
- Unlimited withdrawals you make in person1
- Unlimited Deposits
- No monthly service/account fees
- Federally insured up to at least $250,000
¹You may transfer out of the Money Market account through telephone or online but limited to six times per month.
Money Market Account - Anticipated Dividends
Effective as of December 1st, 2023
|Balance||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|$2,000 to $24,999||0.45%||0.45%|
|$25,000 to $74,999||0.55%||0.55%|
|$75,000 to $124,999||0.60%||0.60%|
|$125,000 to $499,999||0.70%||0.70%|
|$500,000 to $999,999||1.05%||1.06%|
|$1,000,000 or greater||1.20%||1.21%|
- A minimum deposit of $50 is required to open this account.
- No monthly account/service fees.
- A daily balance of $2000 is required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield for the monthly dividend period.
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly.
- Please see Fee Schedule.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
¹For all savings and money market accounts, you may make no more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals from your account to another account of yours or to a third party in any month by means of a preauthorized, automatic, or Internet transfer, by telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or be closed. There are no limitations to the number of transactions that you may perform on any account in person, by mail, or at an ATM.