Do something nice for your home. Or for your family.
With a Home Equity Loan, you can tackle ambitious projects and carry out big plans. Remodel a kitchen or put in a pool. Take a well-earned vacation or cover college costs. Austin Telco's friendly lending team will explain how your home's value may be the key to an affordable loan that you can use for almost any purpose.
- Funds provided in a single, lump sum payment
- Fixed interest rates mean your monthly payments will never increase
- Borrow against up to 80% of your home’s value (minus any existing mortgage loan balance)
- Repayment periods of up to 20 years
- A good way to consolidate higher interest debt
- No prepayment penalties for early payoff or additional principal payments
- No closing costs for loans of less than $150,000²
- Interest may be tax-deductible. ³
Effective May 11th , 2021
If you need more information, talk to one of our home equity specialists by calling 512-302-5555, ext. 7194, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Equity Application Package and FAQs
- Home Equity Loan Checklist
- FAQs for On-Time Closing
- HUD's Settlement Cost Booklet
Questions or Comments about your Home Equity or Home Improvement Loan?
If you have questions or concerns about your existing home equity or home improvement loan, or if you believe there may have been a transaction error made on your home equity or home improvement loan account, please fill out, sign, and return a Home Equity/Home Improvement Loan Error/Information Request Form.
Home Equity/Home Improve Loan Payoff Request?
If you would like to request a payoff statement for your home equity or home improvement loan, please fill out, sign and return a Payoff Request Form.
¹ Annual Percentage Rate. All rates are expressed "as low as". Actual rate may vary depending on credit qualifications. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
² Austin Telco pays all standard closing costs for new Home Equity/HELOC loans below $150,000. These costs include: title search, flood determination, credit report, and county filing fees. Refinances of existing Austin Telco Home Equity/HELCO loans are subject to a $300 refinance fee. If necessary, additional fees for member requested appraisal, survey, and/or title company closing costs will be the responsibility of the borrower. Estimated costs will be disclosed upon receipt of application. Loans of $150,000 and above may require an appraisal, title policy, and title company closing costs at the member’s expense. Hazard insurance is required. All loans are subject to standard credit approval.
³Consult with the IRS or a tax professional concerning tax deductible in your specific situation.