Fostering Lifelong Financial Habits with a True Youth Savings Account
Invest in your child's future with a True Youth Savings Account, designed to foster financial understanding from a young age. Our True Youth Savings Account helps teach children and teenagers the basics of banking, money management, and financial responsibility. We offer youth savings accounts with no monthly service fees. Easily opened with any adult 18 years or older as a joint owner, this account comes with the benefit of online and mobile banking for easy monitoring of balances and transactions. Start today and empower your child with lifelong financial habits and the tools for success with a True Youth Savings Account.
Savings - Anticipated Dividends
Effective as of March 1st, 2024
|Annual Percentage Yield
|$100 and above
- A minimum deposit of $5 must be maintained
- No monthly account/service fee
- An average daily balance of $100 is required to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield for the monthly dividend period
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly
- Accounts are still subject to the Fee Schedule
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
- Rates subject to change without notice
Account Opening Requirements
Opening a True Youth Savings Account can only be done at one of our lobby locations. You'll need the following:
- Child's birth certificate or government issued ID. If the child is 16 or older, they must have a government issued ID.
- Child's Social Security Number
- Adult 18 years old or older as a joint owner, with their government-issued ID and Social Security Number.
- $5 deposit required to remain in the True Youth Savings Account as their share of the credit union for as long as the account is open