What's the Difference Between CUs and Banks?
- Credit Unions offer higher rates on savings accounts.
- Credit Unions charge lower rates on credit cards.
- Get access to your money through 30,000 ATMs across America, 300+ ATMs with no fees within the Austin and surrounding areas.
- 96% of credit union members favor their experience over banks with consistently high customer satisfaction and keeping things local.
- There are over 5,000 credit unions across the U.S. and 99% of Americans are eligible to join. Austin Telco FCU is open to all individuals who live, work, worship, or go to school in Austin and the surrounding counties. To learn more about becoming a visit, click here.
- Your money is safe. Deposits in all federally chartered credit unions like ATFCU are insured up to $250,000 from the National Credit Union Administration.